Fire Pump Cart with a 6.5 HP gas fire pump, 100 feet of high quality single jacket fire hose, nozzle, 12 ft. of PVC Suction Hose, all fittings & hose adapters already assembled.
Free Lifetime Technical Support from a company that specializes in home wildfire pumps that actually answers their phone! Call 772-284-4233 anytime. We'll help you resolve any problem that ever comes up right over the phone. This is the main benefit in buying from us. You won't be able to get that level of immediate service and expertise anywhere else.
Fire Pump Cart Features:
hours run time on a full tank
Duty Steel Frame
- Fire Pump Cart on 8 inch wheels
- Hose Holder and hardware built into Steel Cart
& EPA Approved!
- 6.5 Horsepower
- 196cc 4 stroke single-cylinder Champion engine (which is a Honda Clone) why pay 4x more for the Honda Name?
- Air Cooled
- 2" Input / Output Port, WITH backflow check valve
- Pump Overhead Lift: 98ft
(pump to destination)
- Suction height:
ft (water source to pump)
- Fuel Tank: 0.9 gallon and 0.6-quart oil capacity
- Run time: 2.8 hours on a full tank
- Gallon Per Minute: 158 gal/min
- Semi-Trash: Capable of passing solid waste up to 9/16 inch in diameter
Pressure: 73 PSI
Emissions & EPA Approved
- 2 year limited warranty
Fire Hose Specifications:
- Our fire hose is 1-1/2" high quality single jacket
- 100 feet of hose
- Intended for industrial fire protection use
- Hose has a synthetic rubber liner
- 100% polyester yarns prevent mildew
- Hose has 300 PSI test pressure and a 150 PSI service
- Fire hose comes standard with an FM label
- Hose comes coupled with HARD COAT ALUMINUM couplings (NST)
Note: To ensure optimal performance, do not exceed a total length of 200 feet of fire hose with this system. Please check out our High Performance Pump System if you require 200 to 300 feet of fire hose.